Youtube Terms of Service: http://goo.gl/NRe1DE
Youtube Community Guidelines: http://goo.gl/XP1PSE
1. Entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
2. No Purchase Necessary
3. Introduction. This contest is sponsored by BoJerky . Gone to the Snow Dogs LLC will randomly pick 3 winner from all eligible entries. There are 3 prizes with the first prizes of 1 BoJerky Box
4. Contest Period. The contest begins June 24 2016 at 2p.m.. Eastern Time and ends July 1, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
5. Eligibility.To be eligible to enter the Contest, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. All applicable federal and state laws and regulations, and local ordinances apply. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these official rules and decisions Gone to the Snow Dogs, which are binding and final in all respects.
6. How to Enter. Go HERE http://www.gonetothesnowdogs.com/bojerkygiveaway during the Contest Period, follow the instructions. All participants who do so will automatically receive one entry in the prize drawing.
7. Prize Drawing. The prize drawing will be conducted by Gone to the Snow Dogs within 7 days after the contest ends. One entry will be randomly selected from all entries received. The winner will receive 1 of the prize listed above . Entries will be immediately notified by email only. Entrants must submit a valid email address. Winning entrants have 72 hours to contact Gone to the Snow Dogs by email at email@example.com to verify their identities and claim their prize. If the initial winning entries do not respond as directed above to verify their identities within 72 hours, their entries will be voided, new winning entries will be randomly drawn, and the process above will repeat itself until winning entrants’ identities have been verified and prizes have been awarded.
8. Prizes. 3 (three) prize of BoJerky Box with an approximate retail value of $37 each. The odds of winning this prize depend on the total number of contest entries received.
9. General Conditions. Gone to the Snow Dogs reserves the right to – at any time -modify or cancel the Contest if any factors negatively impact the integrity of the Contest, as determined solely at the discretion of Gone to the Snow Dogs. Gone to the Snow Dogs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or attempted entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Contest, or found to be in violation of the Contest rules.
10. Liability: YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and is released from all liability related to this contest. Entrants agree to the following: Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court(s) located in Michigan.